There was a time when there was nothing called a 'Blog'. Today, there are thousands of them being created everyday. Some create it just because they want to see what happens after they click 'Create Blog', some create it just for fun, some do it for serious purpose, and so on.
As I would not want you to imagine the things which people consider while starting their blog, I have compiled a list of 21 most inspirational and biggest benefits of having a blog. Here they are:
1. Becoming Good Writer : Many of us start blogging without having good hand with writing (including me). After spending several months writing blog posts, the blogger actually finds himself becoming better and better in his writing.
2. Sharing Knowledge : I have seen people having a good specific knowledge which is not known to many people. Many bloggers create their blog for the purpose of sharing their knowledge. Cooking Blogs, Blogs on Expert advise, can be taken as an example for this.
3. Big Influence : With good content, you develop a good loyal base of readers. Once you have it, you have people who respect and follow you.
4. Becoming Expert : It may all start with a well known information, but not many people reach the level of expertise. Just by writing on 'Make A Living Writing' does not this blog a successful blog. I have to keep posting things which will be helpful for all of yous, plus will be something which you can find nowhere else. That's becoming an expert. Once you are an expert, you realize the benefits.
5. Networking : Believe it or not, network is something which we all wants to grow bigger and better.
6. SEO Improvement : With good content, you improve the SEO for your blog.
7. Build Email Base : Almost all of us check the emails daily and that's what makes emails as the best option to communicate. Having a lot of readers and comments and loyal base, gives you access to a lot of email IDs. You can communicate your relevant things to your readers via email. Do not SPAM.
8. Knowledge Base : You may not be having enough knowledge on what you are writing your blog on, but being regular to what you are writing, you ultimately gain knowledge of your subject.
9. Sell Your Product : Create a virtual store or link on the side of your blog and get your sales.
10. Start A New Business : Your blog which was created just for fun may turn into a new business tomorrow. I personally know many bloggers who started blogging just for fun for few hours in a week, but they are now writing full time making it their business. They are making $1000-$5000 a month easily.
11. Champion Researcher : That's something I just realized. I have been blogging since last 5 years on various blogs and I can promise one thing for sure. Be it anything you want, I can get it researched for you. That's what blogging made me.
12. Increased Creativity : Imagine yourself eating same food everyday. Same thing happens with your readers when you post your blog with similar content or tone. Keep surprising your readers with something out of the box. Regular bloggers generate this benefit,.
13. Making Money Through Advertisement Revenue : Google Adsense, Clicksor, many more. You can see my old post on 36 Best Websites For Revenue Generation
14. Social Sharing : Your website or Facebook Page or any other link will start getting more traffic if you have it linked to your popular blog.
15. Fame Game : Who will not like to become famous guy? If you are good at what you do, you can expect a big queue for your views always. People will start seeking advise and guidance from you.
16. Business Ventures : Do expect other business opportunities coming in for tie-up or merger or something even better.
17. Understand Your Readers : As you keep blogging and start tracking the comments, traffic sources, social shares, etc, you will understand what your readers are actually looking for (if you do not have it yet on your blog). Realizing that, you can keep them more engaged and loyal by giving them what they want.
18. Better Social Shares : If you have a fan page on Facebook or Twitter, then sharing quality content and links will definitely help you building better platforms on Facebook and Twitter, after all they are not there only for your stupid messages and personal photographs.
19. More And More Writing : The more you write, The more you write. Confusing? It is just like any other thing you are indulged in. If you will write a lot, you will actually end up writing more and more and will ultimately love it.
20. Inspire Others : People who have been following you, will definitely want to start something what you did. It will inspire many people to start posting quality content.
21. Satisfy Yourself : I write to satisfy myself. I always wanted to be more on a social side than on preaching side. That is the only reason why Make A Living Writing came into existence.
Though I have mentioned 21 Biggest Benefits of Blogging, I would still want to request each one of you to mention more. It can be anything, just post it in the comment.
Do SHARE. Do BOOKMARK. Do FOLLOW.