The first thing which most of the new writers consider challenging is to create their own blog or website. Though that process is not at all difficult, but still many of them do not do it. No worries at all! You can still make a lot of money even after not having anything of your own.
There are plenty of awesome Revenue Sharing Websites for serious writers and bloggers. All you need to do it to create an account, follow the steps, read the rules, and get started.
Here are some of the most effective and 'the best' revenue sharing websites for you.
1. Squidoo : Squidoo is one of the best in its category with making the word 'lens' common for sharing your write ups or other stuffs. The best thing here is to promote what you have already written for some other website. You can create a lens with the link to your work and just post it. Squidoo will put the relevant ads matching to your content. People visiting your lens will be able to see those ads and whatever Squidoo makes from that, you will get your percentage via Paypal.
2. HubPages : Write whatever you wish to on HubPages, be it reviews, advice, opinions, information, anything.
3. Yahoo Contributors Network : You can post your fresh contents or already written contents on Yahoo Contributors Network and make money through Adsense. All the advertisements shown on your contents will be generating revenues for you.
4. Knoji : Write for them and earn a percentage of revenues as your share.
5. Suite101 : There are articles available to write on various subjects. Choose your interest and start writing. You make money from the advertisements shown on your content.
6. CreateSpace : Great website for all those who write books. You can publish and sell your work here, plus you make money from Adsense.
7. Wikinut : Wikinut shares 50% of the revenue generated through every article.
8. Shvoong : Write on anything you wish to write and take your share from the generated income through advertisements.
9. WonderHowTo : You can submit your articles here and take 100% of the revenue generated.
10. Triond : You can submit any content you want to and take 50% of the revenue generated.
11. Helium : Another great platform to write and earn a percentage from the advertisement reveneu generation.
12. HowToDoThings : How To Do Things pays you 50% of the revenue generated by your work.
13. BloggerParty : Another website which share 50% of the revenue.
14. BlogBurner : Blog Burner shares 50% of the revenue generated from your published content.
15. Oondi : Oondi shares 100% of the revenue generated by your content.
16. Bukisa : Bukisa is pretty old in the market and is a great platform. They pay you a fixed amount for every 1000 views received on your published content.
17. FireHow : You make a fixed percentage from the total revenue generated from your content.
18. Infobarrel : Infobarrel gives you 70% of the total revenue generated.
19. ArticleIncome : You make anything between 50-75% of the total revenue generated.
20. StoryMash : You make 100% of the revenue generated.
21. BlogHubz: You take 85% of the total revenue.
22. TntPages : 70% is the revenue which is shared with you by TntPages.
23. Xomba : Shares 60% revenue.
24. ReVud : Shares 90% revenue.
25. Evoire : Shares 80% revenue.
26. Free-Tricks : Shares 100% revenue
27. RantRave : Shares 100% revenue
28. Snipsly : Shares 80% revenue
29. Tip Drop : Shares 75% revenue
30. RedGage : Pays as per 1000 views on the article, similar to Bukisa.
31. AllBlogTools : Shares 100% revenue.
32. ShoutMeLoud : Shares 100% revenue
33. Thisisby : Shares 50% revenue
34. Flixya : Shares 100% revenue
35. Launch Tags : Shares 100% revenue
36. Senserely : Shares 100% revenue
37. My Triple Dub : Shares 70% revenue
38. Soul Cast : Shares 100% revenue
39. Vdox : Shares 100% revenue
40. 5050articles : Shares 50% revenue
41. Green Doc : Shares 100% revenue
42. Mesh Plex : Shares 100% revenue
43. Blog Evolve : Shares 100% revenue
44. Journal Home : Shares 100% revenue
45. Writing Campus : Shares 60% revenue
46. Your Blog : Shares 70% revenue
47. Screen Dig : Shares 75% revenue
48. Qassia : Shares 100% revenue
49. Lulu : Shares 100% revenue
50. Make A Living Writing : Get featured by being a Guest Blogger.
The above websites are very effective websites who have proved themselves in the market. If you are a blogger or a writer, start writing for these websites and 'Make A Living Writing'
Do not forget to check other blog post on the blog as they will be very helpful to you.
Do FOLLOW, Do BOOKMARK, Do COMMENT!
Happy 'Making Money'!